- Where: OGYoga, 33th at Meade, San Diego 92104
- When: Thursdays, 11:45 to 12:45, come early to visit
- What : Yoga for Healing - all who are interested in healing
- Who: Jean Di Carlo-Wagner, M.A., E-RYT 500, Yoga Therapist, Survivor, Cancer Navigator, Speaker, Trainer, Advocate
- How Much: $10.00 drop in or join the entire studio for $55.00 a month, unlimited classes!
We explore the deep inner healer within each of us. This is therapeutic yoga class, originally designed for those going through cancer treatment. Now, we include all those living with chronic illness and pain, no matter the cause.
Deep souls wishing to bring their spiritual practice to yoga. We focus on engaging and sustaining the relaxation response. Caring for our bodies and souls is our greatest challenge in this Life’s journey. Let’s do it together.
Yoga for Healing is been opened to all who seek healing by connecting to their Universal Spirit. All are welcomed.
The only is requirement is that you get down to the floor and up, even with the use of a chair. The class is based on my experience as a cancer patient and needing to reconnect to my ‘new’ body. My spirit and emotions were very fragile, and I needed a safe place to be myself. I offer this healing space with great love and compassion for all in a health journey. Bring a friend. You are home.
Love and Blessings, Jean