- Where: Ginseng Yoga, 30th at Beech, San Diego 92104
- When: Tuesday mornings at Noon to One, come early to visit
- What : Yoga for Healing - all who are interested in healing
- Who: Jean Di Carlo-Wagner, M.A., E-RYT500, Yoga Therapist
- How Much: Free to patients in treatment for life $5.00 for those in active treatment, and $10.00 for everybody else
We explore the deep inner healer within each of us. A gentle class designed for those going through cancer treatment. This class has been opened to all who seek healing. We encourage caregivers, people who have immune system diseases, and other chronic illnesses to come to this healing community. All are welcomed to this restorative and gentle form of yoga.
The only is requirement is that you get down to the floor and up, even with the use of a chair. The class is based on my experience as a cancer patient and needing a very gentle way to get reconnect to my ‘new’ body. My spirit and emotions were very fragile, and I needed a safe place to be myself. I offer this healing space with great love and compassion for all in a health journey. Bring a friend. You are home.
Love and Blessings, Jean