- Where: Ginseng Yoga, 30th at Beech, San Diego 92104
- When: Tuesday mornings at Noon to One, come early to visit
- What : Yoga for Healing - all who are interested in healing
- Who: Jean Di Carlo-Wagner, M.A., E-RYT500, Yoga Therapist
- How Much: Free to patients in treatment for life ; $5.00 for those in active treatment ; $10.00 for everybody else
We explore the deep inner healer within each of us. This is therapeutic yoga class designed for those going through cancer treatment,those living with chronic illness, and souls wishing to deepen their spiritual practice of yoga. We focus on engaging and sustaining the relaxation response. Caring for our bodies and souls is our greatest challenge in this journey called life. Let’s do it together.
Yoga for Healing is been opened to all who seek healing by connecting to their Universal Spirit. All are welcomed.
The only is requirement is that you get down to the floor and up, even with the use of a chair. The class is based on my experience as a cancer patient and needing to reconnect to my ‘new’ body. My spirit and emotions were very fragile, and I needed a safe place to be myself. I offer this healing space with great love and compassion for all in a health journey. Bring a friend. You are home.
Love and Blessings, Jean